We're here to help.
We can't find you a job or get a pipeline built, but if this downturn has left you with a real estate problem you need to solve, you've come to the right place.
We had originally put together a series of Meetups to give you the information you need to make an informed decision about what to do next.
However, many people reached out to us saying they wanted the information, but were not comfortable with the group format of a Meetup.
We've responded by offering FREE CONSULTATIONS to help you with your real estate challenges.
You can ask us anything about real estate, such as:
- HOW TO STAY IN YOUR HOME! Creative hacks to help you keep your home — in particular, how to work with your mortgage lender.
- WANT TO SELL YOUR HOME? Strategies for hiring the right Realtor (or not) PLUS insider tips and tricks for getting your home sold.
- THINKING ABOUT BUYING A HOME? How to get the best deal PLUS thoughts on where the real estate market is going in 2019 and beyond.
- FORECLOSURE? What really happens if you fall behind on your mortgage payments — how to avoid it or work through it.
- WORKING THROUGH THE STRESS. Managing mental health in challenging economic times.
Please contact Tracey Wood at 1-800-748-5608, ext. 237 if you'd like to discuss your real estate situation and have her connect you to the right resources.Keep me in the loop
Share your stories!
Have you figured out how to hack this market? Have you sold your home despite a soft real estate market? Perhaps you've figured out how to cut your expenses so you can keep your home? Send us your story! Show some love to your fellow Calgarians who are trying to work through this downturn.SHARE MY STORY
Or email us at email@example.com
Know for sure you want to buy or sell?
Of course, if you already know what you need to do, we can help with that, too. In this economic environment you need an exceptional, high-performing agent that gets you and understands how to get the job done in this market.
We can match you with your ideal agent. It's a FREE service you can't afford to be without.Learn More About Us